8 Network Marketing Tips for Team Building
1. Never assume individuals you recruits are going to take building your Kyani network marketing company as serious as you do. This is a very common mistake. Ask them why they joined and what they expected to get and act accordingly. You should be happy as heck with anyone who desires to simply stay on as a customer rather than trying to push them into something they don’t want to do.
2. Never give unsolicited advice. Similar to number one, you must ask your new distributor if they’re coachable. Don’t just start bossing that new representative around especially if they haven’t asked you to mentor them.
3. Instead of being pushy, be warm and fuzzy and use attraction methods. This is a suggestion in sales too. Attraction means you ask them the right questions to bring them towards you. Why did you join? What did you expect to get? Are those things serious to you? Do you really want those things? How are you going to attain independence if you don’t take proper action?
4. Quit attempting to motivate them and inspire them instead. Some of the most common questions I get is “How do I motivate my team?” Before you learn that Tony Robbins language, realize that I think there is a better method and that is to inspire your team with your actions and not your words. The best thing you can do for your team is set a positive example and show them that the system works.
5. Be a team leader before you have a team. Maybe you are reading this and thinking “I don’t have a team yet”. Well, you must start acting as if you do have a team. Set up your own calls, making shout outs to your team and start acting as though you’re leading a large team. The simple act of tricking your mind into thinking you have a big team will bring new ideas into your head that are conducive to having a team.
6. Strive not for the continuous limelight and instead strive to raise others up. If you are the one always running all calls and webinars vs bringing people out to share their story and letting them grow, many would be leaders will not make the journey with you.
7. Invest in your education so you can bring more value to your team. We’ve got customers that have invested over $50,000 with my wife and I to train them and coach their teams. When you invest in yourself, you are capable to become more valuable to your present or future team. Always be learning so you can constantly be sharing.
8. Teammates should qualify for your team, you aren’t their Mama or Daddy. Never let a teammate abuse you verbally or abuse your time. IF someone is constantly asking you for advice but never taking it, give them homework and they don’t get any more training unless that homework is finished. You have to protect your time so you can use it with the CORRECT teammates WHICH WILL use your guidance and coaching.