1. Never assume individuals you recruits are going to take building your Kyani network marketing company as serious as you do. This is a very common mistake. Ask them why they joined and what they expected to get and act accordingly. You should be happy as heck with anyone who desires to simply stay on as a customer rather than trying to push them into something they don’t want to do.
2. Never give unsolicited advice. Similar to number one, you must ask your new distributor if they’re coachable. Don’t just start bossing that new representative around especially if they haven’t asked you to mentor them.
3. Instead of being pushy, be warm and fuzzy and use attraction methods. This is a suggestion in sales too. Attraction means you ask them the right questions to bring them towards you. Why did you join? What did you expect to get? Are those things serious to you? Do you really want those things? How are you going to attain independence if you don’t take proper action?
4. Quit attempting to motivate them and inspire them instead. Some of the most common questions I get is “How do I motivate my team?” Before you learn that Tony Robbins language, realize that I think there is a better method and that is to inspire your team with your actions and not your words. The best thing you can do for your team is set a positive example and show them that the system works.
5. Be a team leader before you have a team. Maybe you are reading this and thinking “I don’t have a team yet”. Well, you must start acting as if you do have a team. Set up your own calls, making shout outs to your team and start acting as though you’re leading a large team. The simple act of tricking your mind into thinking you have a big team will bring new ideas into your head that are conducive to having a team.
6. Strive not for the continuous limelight and instead strive to raise others up. If you are the one always running all calls and webinars vs bringing people out to share their story and letting them grow, many would be leaders will not make the journey with you.
7. Invest in your education so you can bring more value to your team. We’ve got customers that have invested over $50,000 with my wife and I to train them and coach their teams. When you invest in yourself, you are capable to become more valuable to your present or future team. Always be learning so you can constantly be sharing.
8. Teammates should qualify for your team, you aren’t their Mama or Daddy. Never let a teammate abuse you verbally or abuse your time. IF someone is constantly asking you for advice but never taking it, give them homework and they don’t get any more training unless that homework is finished. You have to protect your time so you can use it with the CORRECT teammates WHICH WILL use your guidance and coaching.
- Published in Business
When your credit takes a hit, you want it to go back up as quickly as possible. Keeping on top of your credit will help you keep that number up in the long run. There are things you can do to help raise your score now such as buying tradelines for sale for a quick credit score boost. A credit score is not a stationary thing, it is constantly moving as you use credit and modify your everyday practices. There are some simple things you can do on a consistent basis that will help rebuild your credit fast.
Here are five tips on how to rebuild your credit fast:
• Pay your bills before due – This seems like a simple concept that gets away from many of us. We forget to pay, or cannot afford our bills due to loss of income or emergencies. But if you are following your credit score wisely, then this should be a big concern for you. Experts say that this element is the most important as it represents thirty five percent of your credit score. That is a big chunk for something we forget too often.
There is no reason to procrastinate if you can afford to pay your bills. Set up automatic payments if possible. If you cannot afford your bills, consider lowering them. For example, if you are paying too much for your cell phone or cable, consider lowering or switching your plan. You also do not want to pay a late fee and waste money either.
• Have savings or an emergency fund – We often think saving money is difficult, but you can save as little as ten dollars, and it can go far. Establishing savings and consistently contributing to it will help prevent a major hit to your credit. If something happens, like your car needing to be fixed or damage that occurred to your home, would you rather take money from an emergency fund already established or put the repair payment on your credit card hoping that someday you can pay it off?
Placing those large charges on your credit cards will leave you in debt that will be difficult to get out of. It can lead to you not paying off the full balance of your credit card, or even eventually going into default if you cannot pay. Having a fund like this prevents the decline of your credit score. Then you just continue to build it back up.
Remember – Your first monthly expense should be a saving!
• Pay down your debt – The best thing you can do to rebuild your credit fast is to pay down the debt you currently have. This includes credit cards, student loans, personal loans, mortgages, and more. Opening more lines of credit will not help. If you were already spending more than you can afford, more credit is not the answer.
You do not need to pay off all of your debt at once. Make sure you are paying the minimum payments on all of your debts. Then you can choose one to focus on – perhaps the lowest balance or the highest interest rate – and contribute extra money each month to get those paid off first. Then do the same for the next.
• Keep an eye on your credit report – Your credit report is legally required to be fair and accurate. You can view your credit reports for free once a year. If you find any inaccuracies, you can contest them to the reporting agencies or the creditor themselves. If these are removed, then your scores will increase. You can do this yourself or hire Las Vegas Credit Repair for example to check and fight inconsistencies for you.
• Get a secured credit card – For those who do not know, a secured credit card requires a security deposit, reassuring the creditor that they will get their money back from you. This is better than opening a new line of credit because your limit is already paid for. You can use these cards just like regular credit cards, and pay them off every month. This limits your line of credit, and if you cannot pay, it comes out of the deposit and the card is cancelled. Once you prove yourself, the security deposit is lifted and you can get a higher limit. This also shows the credit reporting companies that you are responsible with your credit.
- Published in Business
If you have a bad credit score chances are you’re paying a big price when it comes to getting approved for any type of credit cards or financing..
What does your credit score mean?
Well, the credit score will show your creditworthiness. The higher credit scores you earn, the more creditworthy you become. With the lower score, you are not able to commit any financial relationship with any lender or banks. So having bad credit is detrimental for you. If you’re having any bad credit and looking for the best Dallas credit repair company to increase credit score, then K2 Credit can be an excellent option for you. We are promising to help you and solve any problem which is related to your credit score.
So, now let’s see how K2 Credit can offer you the best credit repair options for you:
Why is K2 Credit The Best Dallas Credit Repair Company to Increase Your Credit Score?
So, how will you check your credit scores in Dallas? And how will you know about your higher or lower score? If your credit score is under 500, then you will be considered as a bad credit holder. In that case, you will hardly get any loans from any bank or lenders. If a bank allows you to apply for the loan, you will have to pay it back with the higher amount of interest which is not good for you at all. If your score is greater enough as 700 to 800 or more, then your score is not bad.
Well, in Dallas there are many clients with their bad credit score are roaming around looking for the best solution for their credit repair and score improvement. K2 Credit is ready to give the perfect solution for those who are having such problem. Advantages you can enjoy from K2 Credit:
• We can help you if you are facing bankruptcies.
• We can help you with repossessions.
• Tax lines help.
• We can handle all the inaccuracies on your account.
• We are the best for any credit or account inquiries.
• Any late payments.
• Any collections.
• Any foreclosures.
In Dallas, you may often face this bad credit issues. With a bad or lower credit scores, you will get increased amount of interests when you buy something with our credits. So you are about to become the victim of bad credit. In such circumstances, you need a credit repair company that can help you fixing and repairing your bad credit problems. K2 Credit has all the opportunities for you to improve your bad credits.
K2 Credit is the best Dallas repair company you can ever have. Our company is always ready for your credit repair problem. If you are trying to increase credit score, we can help you in such case as well. All you need is to come and see us, talk to us, share your bad credit problems and our agent will give you the best suggestion to solve your problem.We are credit repair experts and we guarantee results.
- Published in Business
Building spec homes can be extremely profitable, not to mention very exciting! There is no experience like watching empty lots turn into a world class luxury properties developed by you personally.It’s an amazing process and very satisfying to know that your vision came to life and forever changed the landscape.
How To Start The Process
Now for the tough part. How in the hell do I get started? This crucial step can be a beast and get very complicated, especially if you do not have the industry experience and expertise that provide the skills you will need to get your project underway.Each project is unique and almost always presents new challenges and obstacles.The process always starts with purchasing a lot and hiring an architect to design your home.
Think Conservative And Use Mass Appeal In Your Design
Always have your buyer in mind when designing your custom spec home.You will maximize the potential number of buyers and increase your profits by following this rule.
If the area you are considering building your home reveals that most homes are selling for $800,000 for a 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom, 4,200 square foot residence with a 4 car garage on a 20,000 square foot lot, that is what you should stick to building. Why? For a several of reasons.
First, you’ve already determined this is a rock solid market. An comparative analysis has shown what most home buyers preferences are as far as property features and overall budget.The greater the number of potential buyers the more offers you’re likely to receive and the higher the final selling price!
Second, home buyer’s lenders must get an appraisal from there lender to guarantee the loan amount. Lenders feel more comfortable about a home that isn’t out of the ordinary. They are looking for conformity and features that have mass appeal and are highly functional.
Last And Definitely Not Least….THE LOT!!
The lot is the most crucial aspect of your overall property value and final sales price.The sold saying goes “location..location..location”.Finding the perfect lot at the right price can make or break your spec home project.
Bringing It All Together
Now for a quick overview and analysis. Lets say you oversee the project personally, eliminating the extra expense hiring a general contractor. You bring in subcontractors and divide up all phases of the home construction.By purchasing a lot below market value and eliminating the overhead and markup of hiring a builder directly you can then expect to make a very good profit once you home hits the market.Building spec homes is big business and big profits but you have to be willing to do your homework and have patience and persistence.
- Published in Business
“DUCEMUS – We Lead.”
That was the war cry — with meaning — of the 22nd Bombardment Group, a hell-bent-for-leather organization of men who flew a tough, fast bomber called the Marauder. They flew from Australia and Seven-Mile Drome at Port Moresby to strike at Japanese targets from Portuguese Timor to Lae and Salamaua, at Rabaul and other hornets nests of Japanese fighters and antiaircraft. Flying in early 1942, and through the summer of that painful year, they were the first airmen to start hitting the enemy on a consistent basis in his most strongly defended centers. While the Allies all about them foundered in the choppy sea of defeat, the 22nd’s Marauders acted like a bombing group that never accepted the fact that we were losing a war. Sometimes their losses were frightful, and certainly they were as crippled within their organization through lack of parts, supplies, and manpower as any other organization. But they kept on hitting the enemy, again and again, until the Japanese came to marvel at the grim courage of these pilots and their crews.
And the 22nd did it all in a bomber that was considered so dangerous to fly that-while the 22nd pounded into Japanese targets — that same bomber was grounded in the United States as a killer! When Air Force headquarters finally got around to asking the men of the 22nd if they were having any serious difficulties with the Martin B-26 Marauder, they received their response in an enthusiastic chorus that amounted to “Hell, yes, we got problems. Send us more of the damned airplanes!”
“There were a lot of pilots who called the Marauder a bitch and a killer.” remarked General Samuel E. Anderson (who commanded the Marauders in Europe during World War 11). But you could never prove it with guys like Walt Krell or Jerry Crosson [pilots with the 22nd]. They were wild about the B-26; they loved that airplane. They could just about make the B-26 sit up and sing songs to them. There were pilots in the States who dreaded flying in the B-26 under normal conditions. Krell, Crosson and the other pilots in the 22nd Bomb Group could fly that thing better on one engine — which Stateside pilots often said was impossible — than most fliers could with both fans going.”
Gerald J. Crosson was one of the old B-26 pilots who had ferried the third production airplane from its Baltimore factory before the war (and later flew it in combat), and became one of the outstanding bomber pilots of the war.
The 22nd made its headquarters at Garbutt Field near Townesville, Australia, dispersing its squadrons to Antill Plains and Reid River in the surrounding countryside. But this was strictly the home base; to fly combat missions the men had to stage on from Australia to Seven-Mile at Port Moresby in New Guinea, refuel, and then go after the Japanese still farther to the north. On April 5, 1942, the 22nd launched its first combat strike. This was a mission against the heavily defended bastion of Rabaul on distant New Britain Island. It was the first combat mission for the B-26 in any theater of the war, and also the first medium bomber attack against Rabaul, which had been officially listed as a target to be reserved for long-range heavy bombers. Top command didn’t have enough B-17s, so they tore up their official listings of targets and planes and gave the assignment to the 22nd.
Seven-Mile as an advance base was a crude, rough, miserable forward outpost, which the Japanese found delightful as a place for target practice by day and by night all through the week. It was worse than bad for the men who flew from Seven-Mile, and it was hell for the men who patched and fixed and worked to keep the planes going. The white-hot summer sun scorched the grass into dirty brown straw, blistered the air, and produced a savage combination of huge mosquitoes and the choking dust of the air-strip, and at the same time the dank and oppressive humidity of the nearby jungle and the sea.
A good example of what the ground crews went through came one day with the sight, to crewmen returning from a raid, of two Buddha-like figures in the burned grass on one side of the airstrip. The figures were mechanics Charles Fuqua and Bill Spiker, sitting perfectly upright, legs crossed beneath their bodies, and sound asleep from exhaustion.
If luck were with the ground crews (and the Zeros and bombers were busy elsewhere for a respite) they could get five or six hours sleep; more often they averaged three hours sleep a night. The men used to say that you didn’t live at Seven-Mile; you existed. Bodies became caked with dirt, hair matted with grease, hands and faces packed with grime. Cuts and bruises along the body were common because the men used makeshift tools and often slipped and fell from their precarious working mounts. “I’ll never forget the men who worked on my plane and those of the squadron whenever we got to Moresby.” Crosson asserted.
Through all this the men of the 22nd not only kept on working and fighting, but through some incredible strength shared by them all, they kept throwing themselves at the Japanese. General Anderson, who spent several weeks in 1942 with the 22nd, refers to their spirit as “the incredible morale of the men of the 22nd Bomb Group. And this was despite something that didn’t reflect credit on the Army Air Forces, or on the whole general military organization. These boys felt as though they had been written off by the United States. They were convinced that hardly anybody knew anything about them. I hate to say this, but it was largely the truth as far as the public was concerned. And despite all this, their morale was simply marvelous.”
Martin Caiden in THE RAGGED, RUGGED WARRIORS,
- Published in Business